Do you have an Alcatel OneTouch MT30? then I’m sure that you are looking for the correct USB driver. Don’t worry you are at the right place keep reading this article to get the latest drivers for your Alcatel OneTouch MT30 phone.
These drivers include drivers for flashing the firmware and connecting the smartphone to the computer.
Download Alcatel OneTouch MT30 USB Driver
We have shared some Drivers that we have checked it’s good and working properly. I’m sure it will work 100% for your Alcatel OneTouch MT30 USB Driver and Solve your smartphone issues. ADB Driver. Just download and enjoy your life with smartphone.
Alcatel OneTouch MT30 USB Driver
The Alcatel OneTouch MT30 USB Driver solves connection problems between your Windows computer and your device. After the driver is completed, the necessary connection is established between two devices, which allows data to be sent and received from the phone to the PC.
How to Download Alcatel OneTouch MT30 USB Driver?
- First of all, download the file for your suitable mobile.
- Pick up a USB cable, because a USB cable is very important for connecting to a PC or laptop.
- This USB Driver will enable you to join your phone to a PC whether a smartphone or tablet.
- After connecting that.
- Computer will show you the device via a USB Port.
- To shift files, data, backup, etc, to your PC from your mobile.
- After taking a backup, you will be able to update your mobile.
Alcatel OneTouch MT30 ADB Driver
|Driver Name||ADB Driver|
|File Size||8.27 MB|
|USB Driver link||Download NOW|
|How to install||Follow Complete Guideline|
Note: If this post isn’t helpful for you then follow this to find out all Alcatel USB Drivers & PC Suites.
How you can install the ADB Driver for your Alcatel OneTouch MT30 USB Driver?
Let’s get started!
- Download and extract Android ADB Driver (.inf based) on your Computer. If you have already downloaded and extracted this driver, then you can skip this step.
- Open Device Manager on the Computer. To quickly open press the Win + R key from your keyboard and type this devmgmt.msc and then click on OK Button:
- Once the Device Manager is Launched, then Click on the Computer Name you can see the name below image:
- Now Click on the Action Menu and Select the second one that is Add Legacy Hardware option:
- Under Add hardware Dialog Box, just Click on Next Button:
- Tick on second checkbox install the hardware that I manually select from a list and click on Next Button:
- Click on the Next Button:
- After that Click on the Have Disk Button:
- Click on the Browse Button:
- Locate the .inf file from your computer (the .inf file can see in your extracted driver folder) click on open .
- Click on the OK Button:
- Click on the Next button:
- One more time Click on the Next button:
- Click on the Finish button to complete the installation process Note: (please ignore Code 10: it will be gone post restarting the computer).
- Your Driver is listed in the Device Manager.