These are instructions on how to install Qualcomm USB Driver on Windows Computer (this method can be used on Windows 7, Windows 8, 8.1, 10, and Windows 11).
Requirements You need to have the Windows Computer and the Qualcomm USB Driver to follow the below guidelines.
Install Qualcomm USB Drivers in 5 Seconds
- Download and extract Qualcomm USB Driver package on the Computer. If in case, you have already downloaded and extracted the driver package, then SKIP this step.
- Once the driver package is extracted from the computer, you will be able to see the following files:
- Open Qualcomm USB Driver.exe to Launch the Setup Window:
- Select Ethernet Checkbox and Click on the Next Button:
- Click on the Next Button:
- Select I accept the Terms Checkbox and Click on the Next Button:
- Click on the Install Button:
- Again, click on the Install Button:
- Click on the Finish Button to Exit the Setup:
- Restart the computer.
Once the Computer is restarted, you can easily connect your Qualcomm Smartphone and Tablet to the computer without facing any issue.