In this tutorial, you will find all officially released required drivers for Oppo F19s. Keep reading this article to get the latest drivers for your phone.
These drivers include drivers for flashing the firmware and connecting the smartphone to the computer.
These drivers solve connection problems between your Windows computer and your device. After the driver is completed, the necessary connection is established between the two devices, which allows data to be sent and received from the phone to the PC.
Oppo F19s USB Driver
|Driver Name||Android ADB Driver|
|File Size||8.27 MB|
|USB Driver link||Download NOW|
|How to install||Follow Complete Guideline|
If you have a Oppo F19s and you are looking for the correct USB driver, ADB Driver, and Fastboot driver for your device, you can download the ADB driver, Android USB driver, and Fastboot driver at no.
ADB driver and Fastboot driver can be useful for Android users who use ADB and Fastboot commands. ADB commands help load OTA updates and other zip packages.
While Fastboot commands help boot your device into recovery mode, Fastboot/bootloader mode and flash firmware/ROM files for the victory of your device.
The Oppo F19s USB Driver, ADB Driver, and Fastboot driver are all available for download below.
How to Install Oppo F19s ADB Driver
- Download the USB Driver and Extract section on your PC.
- Select your computer’s name in “Device Manager.”
- Click “Work” and select “Add Legacy Hardware“.
- In the window that appears, click “Next“, select the option “Manually install selected hardware from a list (Advanced)” and click “Next“.
- Select “Show all items” and click “Next“. Click “Available Disk…” then click “Select…”.
- Go to the folder where you extracted the Oppo F19s driver and select the driver.
- Select the driver to install and click “Next“.
- We recommend repeating the above steps to install all previous drivers.
- The driver can be installed and configured in Device Manager as Android Interface / Android ADB / Android Bootloader Interface / Android Composite ADB Interface or similar.
- Connect Oppo F19s to PC to check driver configuration.
How to Install Oppo F19s ADB Driver and Fastboot Driver on Windows, OS
- Download Oppo F19s Fastboot Drivers and ADB Drivers from the download section and delete them on your PC.
- Open the unzipped folder and right-click on the 15 Seconds ADB Installer.exe file and run it as administrator.
- A command window will open to confirm that ADB and Fastboot are configured.
- Type “Y” and press Enter.
- Now it asks if you want to install ADB system-wide. Type “Y” and press Enter again.
- Finally, you will be asked if you want to install the drivers. Type “Y” and press Enter again.
- A Windows installer driver will appear.
- follow the on-screen instructions to install ADB and Fastboot drivers on your computer.