These are instructions on how to flash or install Stock ROM (firmware) on Mediatek Devices using the SP Flash Tool (SmartPhone Flash Tool).
Caution: Flashing or installing Stock ROM (firmware) using the SP Flash Tool will wipe/delete the data. Therefore, we recommend you take a backup of your data before using the tool.
Install or Flash Scatter Firmware using SP Flash Tool
- Download and install MediaTek Driver Autoinstaller on Your PC if you already have installed then you can Skip this step.
- Download the Stock ROM (firmware) of your MediaTek Device and extract it on your PC if you want to find Stock ROM click on FlashNDriver or through google.
- After downloading Extract SP Flash Tool on your PC. SP Flash Tool is extracted then you will be able to see these following files:
- Now double click on flash_tool.exe to launch the tool.
- Once SP Flash Tool is launched, then Click on the Scatter-loading button.
- Now, Locate the Scatter File (Here you can easily find the scatter file in the Stock ROM of your device)
- Here have a little box with a tick mark Please untick the preloader option flashing the preloader.bin can brick the device.
- Click the Download Button to begin the flashing process.
- Now You need a USB Cable for connecting your Mediatek device to your PC Make sure that your phone should be powered off.
- Once connected to the device to the PC then press the Volume Down or Volume UP key, After that the SmartPhone Flash Tool can detect your device.
- Once the PC detects your Device, the Flashing Process will start Automatically.
- when will the flashing process complete a green box will appear at the end.
- Now, Close the Flash tool from your PC and also Disconnect your device.