SP flash tool is the best firmware flashing tool available online whether it is custom ROM or stock ROM. Using SP Flash Tool, you can flash Android device (but make sure to check if it is based on Mediatek IC). Flash any custom or stock ROM over an Android device. Also, do make sure that you have installed USB drivers properly on your PC before flashing any firmware file.
Find your USB drivers by using the search below:
You can download SP Flash Tool from our website downloading section. Also, you need to download the scatter file for your MB-based device.
Let me tell you what we can do with the SP Flash tool
- 1. We can flash to android stock Rom
- 2. Easily Flash custom ROM
- 3. Application for fixing bricked or unbrick the device
- 4. Easy to read, write parameters
- 5. We can erase, format data, and reset your MTC based devices
Pre-requisites before flashing your Mobile:
- The battery should be charged up to 70%
- Make sure you have a USB cord available
- Download and install SP Flash tool on PC
- Since SP flash tool we need to install MediaTek USB drivers
- Download your Android mobile firmware file (Scatter file + files to be flashed)
- Last but not the least, you need to take your device backup (for safety reasons)
- Once you have all the things ready above, follow the rest of the flashing tutorial
Here are the Requirements For SP Flash Tool
- 1. You have Pc or Laptop
- 2. You need a USB data cable for the device
- 3. Drivers download (MediaTek USB-VCOM drivers)
- 4. Download Scatter files and files to be flashed
- 5. Note Backup the device (forum.hovatek.com/thread-468.html)
- 6. SP Flash Tool Download
Steps to flashing to your Smartphone using the SP flash tool
Follow the steps below to flash with the SP flash tool:
Download and install spflashtool.exe: Download SP flash tool, spflashtool.exe
Download flash recovery image: FLashing is not easy, it takes time and patience. To flash, make sure you have a flash recovery image ready for your device model.
Load scatters file: Click Scatter Loading (Load Scatter file of).
Uncheck all boxes: Now, you should uncheck all boxes from the SP flash tool
Load Recovery Image: Tick-box, Go to / click RECOVERY box from list and load recovery image of your smartphone device (load image from the separate window –>open)
Recovery box must be CHECKED: The recovery box is checked before you connect your phone, in the recovery image location (uncheck all other boxes)
Turn off and connect your phone with PC: Turn off and connect it with PC
Click Download button: After connecting your device with a PC, just click the download button on top
Step #9, click yes: If it asks click “yes”
Congratulations: Congrats! You have successfully flashed your device
Disclaimer: Please follow the flashing tutorials at your own risk.
If the SP flash tool prompts a green circle, you are done. has been flashed using the SP flash tool.