These are instructions on how to install the SPD Driver R4.20.0201 on Windows Computer (this method can be used on Windows 7, Windows 8, 8.1, 10, and Windows 11).
Requirements: You need to have the Windows Computer and the SPD Driver to follow the below guidelines.
Install SPD Driver R4.20.0201 in 10 Seconds
- Download and extract the driver package on the Computer. If in case, you have already downloaded and extracted the driver package, then SKIP this step.
- Once the driver package is extracted on the computer, you will be able to see the following files:
- Open the Driver Folder as per your Computer OS (example: we are using Windows 10, therefore we are going to Open Win10 folder).
- Once the folder is Opened, Double Click on the DriverSetup.exe to Launch the Setup Window:
- Click on the Next button to begin the installation process:
- Once the installation process is completed, click on the Finish button to exit the Setup.
- Restart the computer.
- Once the Computer is restarted, you can easily connect your SPD/Unisoc Smartphone and Tablet to the computer without facing any issues.