If you are trying to flash your Oppo A3s device then I would like to suggest you try using the Smartphone flash tool (aka SP Flash Tool). SP flash tool is a great flashing tool for Android. This is the best application that mainly helps you to flash your smartphone.
You can use this tool to flash almost any MTK (MediaTek IC) based and stock ROM, also custom recovery fixing in some extreme cases like firmware update and download, unbrick bricked android device smartphone. Try flashing any custom ROMs, stock ROMs on your Oppo A3s Android smartphone.
SP flash tool is the best firmware flashing tool available online whether it is custom ROM or stock ROM. Using SP Flash Tool, you can flash Oppo A3s Android device (but make sure to check if it is based on Mediatek IC). Flash any custom or stock ROM over Oppo A3s Android device. Also, do make sure that you have installed Oppo A3s USB drivers properly on your PC before flashing any firmware file.
Find your Oppo A3s USB drivers by using the search below:
You can download SP Flash Tool from our website downloading section. Also, you need to download the scatter file for your MB-based device.
Let me tell you what we can do with the SP Flash tool
- 1. We can flash to android stock Rom
- 2. Easily Flash custom ROM
- 3. Application for fixing bricked or unbrick the device
- 4. Easy to read, write parameters
- 5. We can erase, formatting data, and reset your MTC based devices
Pre-requisites before flashing Oppo A3s :
- The battery should be charged up to 70%
- Make sure you have Oppo A3s ’s USB cord available
- Download and install SP Flash tool on PC
- Since, SP flash tool we need to install MediaTek USB drivers
- Download Oppo A3s firmware file (Scatter file + files to be flashed)
- Last but not the least, you need to take your device backup (for safety reasons)
- Once you have all the things ready above, follow the rest of the flashing tutorial
Here are the Requirements For SP Flash Tool
- 1. You have Pc or Laptop
- 2. You need a USB data cable for the device
- 3. Drivers download (MediaTek USB-VCOM drivers)
- 4. Download Scatter files and files to be flashed
- 5. Note Backup the device (forum.hovatek.com/thread-468.html)
- 6. SP Flash Tool Download
Steps to flashing Oppo A3s using SP flash tool
Follow the steps below to flash Oppo A3s with the SP flash tool:
Download and install spflashtool.exe: Download SP flash tool, spflashtool.exe
Download flash recovery image: FLashing is not easy, it takes time and patience. To flash Oppo A3s, make sure you have a flash recovery image ready for your device model.
Load scatters file: Click Scatter Loading (Load Scatter file of Oppo A3s ).
Uncheck all boxes: Now, you should uncheck all boxes from the SP flash tool
Load Recovery Image: Tick-box, Go to / click RECOVERY box from list and load recovery image of your Oppo A3s device (load image from the separate window –>open)
Recovery box must be CHECKED: The recovery box is checked before you connect your Oppo A3s , in the recovery image location (uncheck all other boxes)
Turn off and connect Oppo A3s with PC: Turn off Oppo A3s and connect it with PC
Click Download button: After connecting your device with a PC, just click the download button on top
Step #9, click yes: If it asks click “yes”
Congratulations: Congrats! You have successfully flashed your Oppo A3s device
Disclaimer: Please follow the flashing tutorials at your own risk.
If the SP flash tool prompts a green circle, you are done. Oppo A3s have been flashed using the SP flash tool.
|Alternative Name||Oppo Driver V18.104.22.168|
|File size||41.9 MB|
Download Rooting File Oppo A3s
|DOWNLOAD ONE CLICK ROOT||CONNECT YOUR DEVICE||ENABLE USB DEBUGGING||RUN ONE CLICK ROOT|
|Download & install One Click Root in PC or Mac||Connect Android oppo a3s with PC using USB cord||Open ‘Developer Options’, and enable USB debugging||Run One Click Root and let the software complete all remaining steps|
How to factory reset OPPO A3s
How to make a soft factory reset on oppo a3s
Go to Settings on your oppo a3s device
Click on the Backup and Reset option but if you don’t find it look for Advanced settings in oppo a3s
At the bottom, tap over the Factory data reset option