If you are trying to flash your Realme C25 device then I would like to suggest you try using the Smartphone flash tool (aka SP Flash Tool). SP flash tool is a great flashing tool for Android. This is the best application that mainly helps you to flash your smartphone.
You can use this tool to flash almost any MTK (MediaTek IC) based and stock ROM, also custom recovery fixing in some extreme cases like firmware update and download, unbrick bricked android device smartphone. Try flashing any custom ROMs, stock ROMs on your Realme C25 Android smartphone.
SP flash tool is the best firmware flashing tool available online whether it is custom ROM or stock ROM. Using SP Flash Tool, you can flash Realme C25 Android device (but make sure to check if it is based on Mediatek IC). Flash any custom or stock ROM over Realme C25 Android device. Also, do make sure that you have installed Realme C25 USB drivers properly on your PC before flashing any firmware file.
Find your Realme C25 USB drivers by using the search below:
You can download SP Flash Tool from our website downloading section. Also, you need to download the scatter file for your MB-based device.
Let me tell you what we can do with the SP Flash tool
- 1. We can flash to android stock Rom
- 2. Easily Flash custom ROM
- 3. Application for fixing bricked or unbrick the device
- 4. Easy to read, write parameters
- 5. We can erase, formatting data, and reset your MTC based devices
Pre-requisites before flashing Realme C25:
- The battery should be charged up to 70%
- Make sure you have Realme C25’s USB cord available
- Download and install SP Flash tool on PC
- Since, SP flash tool we need to install MediaTek USB drivers
- Download Realme C25 firmware file (Scatter file + files to be flashed)
- Last but not the least, you need to take your device backup (for safety reasons)
- Once you have all the things ready above, follow the rest of the flashing tutorial
Here are the Requirements For SP Flash Tool
- 1. You have Pc or Laptop
- 2. You need a USB data cable for the device
- 3. Drivers download (MediaTek USB-VCOM drivers)
- 4. Download Scatter files and files to be flashed
- 5. Note Backup the device (forum.hovatek.com/thread-468.html)
- 6. SP Flash Tool Download
Steps to flashing Realme C25 using SP flash tool
Follow the steps below to flash Realme C25 with the SP flash tool:
Disclaimer: Please follow the flashing tutorials at your own risk.
If the SP flash tool prompts a green circle, you are done. Realme C25 has been flashed using the SP flash tool.